|PrestaShop compatible:||1.6, 1.7|
This module allows you changing default PrestaShop Order Reference format.
You can choose one of the following generation format:
- Default PrestaShop – If You want to restore to default
- Number-Day-Month-Year [incrementing number within a day] – Useful if You want to count the number of orders within a day and include it in the reference
- Number-Month-Year [incrementing number within a month] – Useful if You want to count the number of orders within a month and include it in the reference
- Number-Year [incrementing number within a year] – Useful if You want to count the number of orders within a year and include it in the reference
- Random number – If You want numbers instead letters
- Incrementing number – If You want incrementing numbers instead letters
- Removed override of PaymentModule.php and all logic now is located in hook actionValidateOrder
- Separator is now only “-” (for compatibility reasons)
- Code refactor
- Compatibility with 1.7
- New generation method: Number-Day-Month-Year
- Fixed error occuring when reference was too long (by increasing this field length to 26)
- Removed required * symbol from separator (as it’s not required, just recommended)
- Removed error modal in module configuration page
This module and all other modules on this website are completely free.
If you like any module, please support us, so we can continue hosting this website and create more modules and updates.